Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.11.2011

Seven Eggs

Hard-boiled eggs. Today's sketch makes me hungry. Done quickly before I put the lid on.
Put eggs in pan of cold water, bring to a boil, turn off heat, cover and wait 23 minutes.
Cool with cold water bath, refrigerate.

3 comments:

Mariela said...

mmmm, I like the view and the composition on that one!

Maggie Latham said...

Making me hungry too.....

Teri said...

Hi Maggie and Mariela! I finally got to eat one (egg) and it was yummy. Thanks so much for your comments! It really is amazing how much that encourages one.

Just today started back to painting and drawing classes at UAS (University of Alaska-Southeast)!