Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

2.10.2011

Hands


Working on drawing hands, so will add a few of those during these next few posts. We have a great model.

4 comments:

Maggie Latham said...

This a lovely pose and hands are so difficult...Ii know this form my husband’s sculpting of the human form. I really like the toned paper as well.

Mariela said...

Excellent drawing!!
You are lucky to have a live model for nuds...

Teri said...

Mariela-For nuds???

Mariela said...

I mean for drawing nude...
sorry!