Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

2.01.2012

Lowering the Pipe, 8" x 8", oil on wood

I think done. Definitely like seeing the painted acrylic coming through. 
This was a little "knitpicky" because of the subject, but no cramps in the hand or anything.
I took the man out...and please notice the huge counterbalance on the right side so when the machine is lowering the pipe, they won't tip over.

for email recipients: teri's art

Thanks for looking!

No comments: