Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

6.05.2012

Begin NM Girl


As I begin to paint my little New Mexico girl, 
I completely forget about all the other paintings I have done before. 
It is a strange phenomenon. I am very focused and time goes by in a flash.
Taking a break I look at this website and learn about portrait artist Antonio Mancini's Graticola. 
I have heard about view finders, but Mancini's wire grids are new to me.

For my emailers - View my whole blog 



No comments: