Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

6.18.2012

Zoom-In #8 Finished




Zoom-In of Central Park by Hugo Robus
8" x 8" oil on canvas

Robus was first a painter, then a sculptor. He was my husband's grandfather. 
The painting, Central Park, was in the house in New York as my husband and his sister grew up.
I had fun painting this. Central Park is one of my favorite paintings in the world.

Here is a photo of the original Hugo Robus painting:

Central Park by Hugo Robus
27" x 33" oil on canvas

No comments: