Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

7.03.2012

New project



Faces #1
Kate (detail)
oil on panel, 6" x 6"

I will be working on painting faces, 
or heads actually, because they may not be facing forward.
It will be good practice.

Thanks for viewing and have a safe and happy 
Independence Day!

(still working on Zoom-Ins and
 re-working others that I thought were finished but were not...)


1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this! Her expression jsut makes me SMILE!!!