Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

3.17.2013

Clark on Swing backstory



My brother was taking photos while I was painting Clark on Swing
and he shared them with me. 
I just downloaded them and thought it would be fun to show 
how the painting session went.

 

Clark patiently posing



I was madly trying to capture him in the few minutes I knew I had.




Almost there!



Clark thought it turned out alright.



Photos on this post are all taken with a Pentax digital camera
The total time for this was 45 - 55 minutes!


No comments: