Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.05.2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Claire Christine, 14" x 11", oil on canvas, April 2012

Happy Birthday to the best Mommu ever!

I painted this in honor of her birthday last year.
I kept record of the painting progress and will post
those tomorrow.

We are back from Wyoming, back to the rugged Alaska mountains 
and ever-changing ocean here in Juneau. 
It feels so good to be home, but we sure have fun 
visiting new places and getting to see family!

I have been sketching a little, but not enough, on the road.

Thank you for following this art blog!

3 comments:

Adriana Guidi said...

Lovely tribute to your Mom !

Carole Baker said...

What a nice painting of your Mom. Welcome back to Alaska.

Teri said...

Thanks to both of you, Adriana and Carole. Feels good to be back.