Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

4.22.2013

Happy eARTh Day!




Well, Mother Earth is giving some rainy day love to Southeast Alaska today,
but that is ok because it is a good time to make some


These three are the first zentangles I have ever made. We were introduced to them by Cristine Crooks (a wonderful artist and one of Juneau's Plein Rein painters) 
while at the retreat in March.

Of course
I love the Zentangle, it is doodling!

When you read about them at their website,
you will find that you need a 3.5" square piece of paper 
and something to draw with ... that's it!

Let me know if you try it!



No comments: