Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.22.2013

Happy eARTh Day!




Well, Mother Earth is giving some rainy day love to Southeast Alaska today,
but that is ok because it is a good time to make some


These three are the first zentangles I have ever made. We were introduced to them by Cristine Crooks (a wonderful artist and one of Juneau's Plein Rein painters) 
while at the retreat in March.

Of course
I love the Zentangle, it is doodling!

When you read about them at their website,
you will find that you need a 3.5" square piece of paper 
and something to draw with ... that's it!

Let me know if you try it!



No comments: