Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

8.04.2013

Ginger sketch

I forgot to take a photo of the Gold Creek sketches,
here is the other at home drawing.




This ginger piece has been sitting on my butcher block for a long time
and it is beginning to grow!
That is what those little round buds are.

It is back to rain here. I know the land will soak it up!

I was able to go to The Canvas today and do some sketching with a
live model! SO very glad this is available.

Thanks so much for viewing my art!

No comments: