Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.03.2013

Just drawing



I did go out with the Plein Rein painters today,
but only just sketched. The bugs were really bad, so 
nobody stayed very long.

Then I sketched a bit more when I got home - 
this is one of the home sketches:

Pink Lady apples  pencil, about 5" x 5"

If I can get a photo of the little sketch I did up on Gold Creek, I will post later.

I am working on a painting 
that I can't show anywhere until I send it to its owner.

Thanks for viewing my art!

2 comments:

Adriana Guidi said...

Nicely done Teri!

Teri said...

Hi Adriana!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I hope you are having a fun artistic summer.