Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.31.2013

VPO August - Detroit

Of course, we are back from our cabin trip. It was only overnight.
I have been working on my Peterson Lake painting,
but there isn't a ton of change yet, so I haven't posted.

I wanted to do the VirtualPaintout challenge
for August ... so here it is.

I had a bit of trouble sending it to Mr. Guffey, and I don't know 
if he could even use it.

But here it is:


All American on Dearborn Street     4" x 10"     oil on panel



1 comment:

Teri said...

I think I like the b&w better than the color!