Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

9.28.2013

Faces #10 - Day 1


Not sure I will be able to finish this before we leave on our trip
 but I sure would like to.

 I do not want to get caught up in the details...so fast would be good.

Here is the start:




The only people who will know this person are probably GenX-ers.
... and those who look at YouTube videos.

 
I think a friend sent me her imitation of Sarah Palin (you know who you are). 
When I finish the painting, I will try to remember to link that video for you to see. It is wild.


No comments: