Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.07.2014

Virtual Paintout - Cape Cod - Day 1





Virtual Paintout this month is Cape Cod!
Well that is serendipitous because we visited Cape Cod on our October east coast trip.

This bridge joins a trail on the other side of the marshy tidewater area 
with a Wellfleet town main street.
 
It is called Uncle Tim's Bridge
(that link is a Yelp app, handy for finding out about all kinds of things as you travel)

eek, hope i can do it justice...

No comments: