Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.07.2014

Silverbow Gallery Opening Reception tonight!


Home from my first solo painting exhibit ever - at the Silverbow Gallery!

 I am completely floored and so pleased with how the night unfolded.

Matt and I both were so busy we did not have time for photos!! So, we will have to go back and try to take more of each of the walls.

A few paintings sold!

Dan Kirkwood played beautiful guitar music almost the whole 2.5 hours!

Thank you to everyone who came to look at my paintings. I loved that people enjoyed the interactive quiz with the "Zoom-In" paintings.

Here is the way the "Martha's Tulips" painting turned out. (I will also post on fb.)


Martha's Tulips   oil on gallery wrapped canvas   40" x 30"


No comments: