Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.19.2014

Painting on the UW campus


Only got one day to plein air paint. 
We went to the University of Washington campus and I set up near Mary Gates Hall.  
 Glad I had some hot coffee, cause
it was chilly - windy and spitting a little precip.

Literally hundreds of students would get out of classes and stream by and only about
4-5 people came over to ask what I was doing.

Matt found some Bald Pate (American Widgeon) and Ring-neck ducks 
down at the big fountain!
 
 
Cherry trees on campus (UW)        8 x 10 inches  oil on canvas board


Below are the ducks at the fountain. I think those are the Widgeon.


No comments: