Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.14.2014

K River - 19


This is the 6th of my small studies preparing for my 
23.5 x 23.5 inchers.
If all goes well, I may even do more than 6.

Forgot to take a pic before this, but this is the w-i-p.
 

Fording   6x6 inches   oil on Arches oil paper

To let you in on a little more about this series, the "trip" I speak of 
was to celebrate my college graduation in 1975. 
 
It was an amazing trek and I will reveal more and more 
as I progress with my series paintings.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

No comments: