Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.22.2014

Painting a plover!?


Let me explain ...
Matt, my husband, was telling me a little about 
how he paints his carved birds, but one shorebird, the plover, was frustrating him because the painting wasn't going the way he wanted it.

I had the bright idea to say I would like to try to paint one of his carved birds;
 so he made me one to work on! 

Here it is!



Not sure what I am getting myself into here,
 but will let you in on the process
and progress.
(And I'll tell you more about my husband's beautiful, unique carved birds.)
 
Plus -

I am nearly finished with my Large Tussock painting and will post it soon.

Thank you for looking in on my blog!


No comments: