Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.16.2014

Plein air - Snow Slide Gulch


Since I am working away on my large format paintings using the small studies, 
I won't have new progress that looks much different from the small ones.

So I will post other things from time to time, such as:

I went out last Saturday with the Plein Rein Painters 
to the area on Gold Creek near the Mining Museum and painted. 
We were there for about 2 hours, with nice weather - after we left, it rained.


Snow Slide Gulch - Perseverance       12 x 9 inches    oil on panel


 I got a pic of Pua painting the same scene.


We were amazed at the colors of the leaves - a very "new" (spring) green that was kind of limey -  with a touch of bronze on some tree tops.

Thanks so much for viewing my art!

No comments: