Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

6.09.2014

K River - 3A ... and progress on the plover



Here you can see the little painting that I will reference to paint the big one 

- I will try not to use the photo.




It takes awhile, getting this all drawn and set on the board.

I'd rather be painting.
 Tomorrow!


I will also be working on the plover. Remember, it is 3D!

Here is a look at what happened to it today:

 left side

right side


It's coming along.

Thanks so much for viewing my art.



No comments: