Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.22.2014

Minto Bridge plein-air


After Dawson City, we drove toward Whitehorse but decided to explore a road 
called The Silver Trail first.

Just as we got on that road, we saw several black bear on the road!



 
We found a campground called 5-Mile Lake

... and one night in the tent I couldn't fall asleep and it was light
enough to sketch.












 The next day we explored the silver mining town of Keno and the shipping port of Mayo, 
a village on the Stewart River.








We found a cool bridge and a dreamy painting spot!


omg, see what I mean? The bugs weren't even bad!









Thankfully Matt took some photos - this painting also is not finished
 but I think it will be a joy to paint (it was fun doing it this far)!


No comments: