Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.10.2014

30in30 - Day 10


(not wine grapes)


Man these things are good! I brought them back from my folk's farm in Oregon!
I think they might be the Muscat variety? So so sweet! Rather unbelievable, really.


Table Grapes     Oil on Arches oil paper   6 x 8 inches


Just a mention here about this Arches Oil Paper I am using - it is fabulous!

Here is a nice review of the 100% cotton paper from a painter named Peter Fiore.

Thank you for following along on
 Leslie Saeta's September 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.
Any comments are welcome!


No comments: