Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.20.2014

30in30 - Day 20


Matcha Delight
Honesty, Quality & Authenticity
This matcha green tea powder from AOI Tea (those 'words to live by' are on the container) has been in my fridge for some time. 
I've been meaning to get it out and have some and today is the day!



Matcha Delight       6 x 8 inches      Oil on Arches Oil Paper

This Japanese matcha green tea is exactly those colors! Use the little bamboo spoon to dip 1 or 2 scoops of the powder into the tea bowl (in this case it is again a little ceramic bowl that I made). Add a bit of hot but not boiling water and whisk with the bamboo whisk 
until the tea gets foamy. Sip.
Leslie's blog today reveals that she loves Paris! I hope to find out if I will love Paris one day.

Whisking right along - this is the 20th painting of Stuff In My Fridge.

Update to this post (11/26/2019): Karl from BetterMindBodySoul emailed me today saying he happened to notice this post about matcha green tea, and the painting! From so long ago! Funny. Anyway,
I am putting that link from his site in here
because it is a really good talk about matcha tea.  Go have a look!

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: