Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

9.23.2014

30in30 - Day 23



Tomatillos
 

 
We love tomatillos in salsa and other sauces.

A


Unbagged Husk Tomatoes       6 x 8 inches       Oil on Arches Oil Paper

Ohhh ... this is a late one. And I worked on it in a couple of sessions because I wasn't quite sure that I liked the light (turquoise) background. But I think it turned out ok.

At the Slices of Life blog, more slices! and be sure to find out the 23rd thing you don't know about Leslie.
 

from Chef John over at FoodWishes! Happy salsa making!

And thank you so much for checking in on the blog.


1 comment:

Adriana Guidi said...

I like the green tomatillos!