Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

9.04.2014

30in30 - Day 4


Cuke

thumbnail


I guess I was concentrating too much to take a progress photo.


Be sure to head over to http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com
 
to check out some (I can't even imagine how long it would take to open every participant's blog)
of the art there.  I look at a couple each day. What makes you click on a certain painting?

Off to see what else is looking painterly in the fridge...

Thank you for viewing my art!



 

No comments: