Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.06.2014

30in30 - Day 6




Oil on Arches oil paper   8 x 6 inches

Today's fridge find - carrots! - these were fun to paint (Leslie, I used the knife!) - that Cadmium Orange is so brilliant.
Go check out http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com to see the 6th of 30 things you don't know about her.

Thank you for following along!

 
 
 


 

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A really COOL knife painting...a stunner!

Teri said...

Sue,
Thank you kindly! Such a blast to paint.
t

Debbie said...

Great job Teri! Nice vibrant orange with those greens. Happy 30 in 30!!

Teri said...

Debbie,
Thanks so much for your comment ... and congrats on retirement from the important job of teaching! Have fun with your plein air painting!
A goal of mine is to some day go visit Nova Scotia.
Cheers! - now gotta get painting!!