Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.08.2014

30in30 - Day 8


Lime - 9 sections

Have you been checking Leslie Saeta's blog?
There are some very nice paintings there!


I definitely saw that the cut lime's elliptical shape was not there for my quick sketch, but fixed it in the painting.






Do not eat!

  


 

3 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love your paintings - love your progression photos! Can't wait to see more. Good luck with the challenge.

Hannah said...

Absolutely LOVE this one! The colors and detail are fabulous. A+

Teri said...

Thanks so much Chris! and Hannie!