Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.01.2014

Day 1 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

So, it is still before midnight on the 1st of Sept, and I think I posted my first 30in30 painting just fine on Leslie's blog.   Go to http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com  to see all of the paintings!! There are M - A - N - Y!

I may have mentioned before that my theme for this challenge is "Stuff In My Refrigerator".

I am posting to my blog by "Blog Go" so we will see how it works.  This is the progression for "Cilantro":


The photo above is the charcoal sketch and alcohol wash to get started. Forgot to take photos of the midway point, but this is the finished painting. 

8 x 6 inches oil on Arches oil paper



 
 

 

No comments: