Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.19.2015

Kim's Landscape


If anyone is working with the new "Photos" version 1.0 from apple, 
well ... I curse with empathy along with you!
It is really convoluted to use and you must be careful when deleting photos!
 (even though you thought you had them in an "album" ... arrgh!)

Anyway ...

I worked on another painting besides the Skunk Cabbage one. 
You may remember from my post on
that I had started a painting using a reference photo from my friend Kim.

This is how it progressed (with the first photo below a repeat from that post):





Kim's Landscape       11 x 14    oil on canvas    

My feeling about this painting? 
Not sure yet ... I welcome any input, as usual.

Thank you for checking in on my blog!

No comments: