Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.14.2015

Breadline Trail painting finished - another workshop soon begins!


Worked on this painting in the studio 



and I declare it finished! 
I like the way it looks rather tropical 
(several people have said it, too)
and I love the light on the bridge boardwalk.



In other news, Plein Rein Painters of Juneau will be hosting a Dominik Modlinski plein air painting workshop beginning July 17 and thru the weekend. I am so excited to be able to attend another painting workshop this summer!

In still other news, I began work on my large triptych last weekend. One thing I already know for sure - I will need a LOT of paint!  I do have an order coming of some of the paint I know I will use up, but I wonder if I will need more?

Tomorrow a peek at a bit of my process/progress on that work.

Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments: