Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.31.2016

30 Paintings Collage - Juneau


- all together now -



Congratulations to all the >1400 artists who took part in the challenge!

Be sure to look at the BLOG... all the collages look wonderful.
Thank you to Leslie Saeta for hosting! Her abstracts are great and sounds like she had fun too!

Thank you so much for sticking with me and cheering me on. I really appreciated all your input!


2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVELY works! All the best!

martine paquet said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Teri!