Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.31.2016

30 Paintings Collage - Juneau


- all together now -



Congratulations to all the >1400 artists who took part in the challenge!

Be sure to look at the BLOG... all the collages look wonderful.
Thank you to Leslie Saeta for hosting! Her abstracts are great and sounds like she had fun too!

Thank you so much for sticking with me and cheering me on. I really appreciated all your input!


2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVELY works! All the best!

martine paquet said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Teri!