Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.03.2016

Day 3 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days


Word of the day

Boat


detail - wip


11:15 am Juneau   6x8 inches    oil on Arches Huile Paper


No mountains were visible this morning ... 
then as I was painting, a little medium-sized white pleasure boat zoomed by.
Wonder where they were heading? Out to fish for winter King Salmon, I bet!



See you tomorrow! Happy painting!




2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

What a beauty - love the energetic strokes!!

Teri said...

Thanks so much Chris - I have been going for well thought-out but quick painting. That must contribute to the "energy" that shows!