Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

4.27.2017

Blaze - 10th of 11 paintings in the JAHC March show


There is not much story for Blaze
I did use oil sticks and a lot of experimenting. 
Worked on it for longer than any of the others. 
I like that it looks as it there is a fire inside a cave 
and to me it looks like there is a waterline reflecting some of it.

Blaze       Oil on canvas panel    12 x 9 inches

Here it is in its frame.



There is one more, which I am posting very soon!

Thank you so much for viewing my art!



No comments: