Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.24.2010


Here is the finished piece, more realist than usual, but i like it. Matt took the photo and was struck by the bright winter sun making such distinct shadows on the house.

4 comments:

dcreierson said...

glad to see you are still painting...dan reierson

dcreierson.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Hi Dan! Yep. Two other painting students and i have a show at JACC coming in March! Are you in CA at art/design/tech (?) school?

Olin said...

love it

Anonymous said...

I love this painting--would have bought it if it hadn't been for the other one! Nancy DeCherney pointed out that it resembles some of the old cement houses on an ole Delaware pike, and I agree. wonderful blog!

Karen