Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.01.2012


OMG 2012!
My post from January 3 is 1/5 on my list of favorite drawings/paintings that I posted from 2011.
I like it because it was drawn from a teeny-tiny little "coin" at the end of a bookmark...and I like that I took pictures of the drawing progress.
Oh, and another cool post from Art Biz Blog!

2 comments:

Mariela said...

I wish you a Happy and very creative year!!

Teri said...

Happy New Year to you, Mariela! So glad we are connected.