Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

3.30.2012

#6/6 Goose Lake View


There tis! I am finished with this series. Yahoo!
Thank you, Matt for the photos and for making the cradled birch supports!
We are a team!
 

2 comments:

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Nice, Teri! Love to see your progress pictures too!!

Teri said...

How appropriate that you looked at my blog & commented regarding this series, Diane. My husband made the supports for these paintings by looking at your Sunflower painting hanging on my wall, and the support you used! I still really love my painting that I won and still look at your blog nearly every day.