Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

12.28.2013

Faces # 11 - Day 1


Guess I had better get painting if I want an even number of Faces paintings! .... 

(for exhibiting????)

I have just about finished number 11, after getting permission to paint
Mimi Thorisson, from a photo of her on her incredible and amazing
food/photo blog, Manger. This link directs to a recent post. 
I really really like her blog - she does not post often, but it is fairly regular. (I have signed up for her email blog posts, like I would love you to do!)

She lives, cooks, and blogs in Medoc, France, sigh ... what could be better? 
(well, if I lived there of course I would paint in addition to cooking ... )

Here is the beginning of the painting:






No comments: