Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

10.01.2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days, September '14 Collage


The Paintings
 
 
 
 
 They look kinda cool in a collage like this, done with picmonkey.


There were 1053 artists signed up to do the Sept 2014 Challenge.

Wonder how many actually did all 30 paintings?

I am planning out which painting(s) to work on next, 
so see you back here in the next few days!

Oh! I also have a surprise for the followers of this blog, and will reveal it the next time I post.

Cheers and thanks for viewing my art!





2 comments:

Helen Cooper said...

These paintings look great Teri ! Amazing effort to do 30 in 30 days...... Congratulations !

Teri said...

Thanks Helen ... it was intense, but really fun.