Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

11.09.2014

The unexpected is sometimes the best.


Found this lovey spot to lunch and paint today.





  


 


 

Painted about an hour on this 8 x 10 study. It was absolutely gorgeous there 
in the Kohala district at Kapa'a Beach Park. 
I also very much loved the thick gray gesso with texture that I had prepped this birch panel with.

Matt, my easel and umbrella setter-upper, was very patient:



 
Aloha!

 

No comments: