Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.25.2012

Zoom In #5 Rembrandt Finished



Zoom-In of Portrait of the Artist, 8 x 8", oil on canvas

Omg, it is amazing how you can just keep going and going on a painting 
if you don't step away from the easel, and say, I'm done! ... so ... 
I finally said "it is finished." 
AND, appropriately - Rembrandt supposedly did utter, 
"A painting is finished when the artist says it is finished."

I love comments! To do that, go HERE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! It looks really amazing!

Teri said...

Hi Unknown,
Could you give a little hint as to who you are?