Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

2.24.2013

Faces #7 - Fini!

Oliver Sacks  6 x 5.5  Oil on panel


I loved painting Oliver Sacks! Did you guess? 

I worked so long one day -
it was morning
 then I looked up -
 it was 2!

I really cannot believe how
the time floats by when painting...or at least when painting
is going well. When a struggle is going on
time stands still.

When painting is slow-going (ha ha who am I kidding...even if it's not)
I like to look at art on the web, such as this video of the upcoming
Christie's Chinese contemporary art exhibit.

ps ... blogger squished the painting, kind of obvious compared to the b&w



No comments: