Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.06.2015

Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park - painting finished



Happy New Year everyone!

Finally settling in back home after travels to Hawaii, Seattle and Austin. I realized I had not posted the final photo of this painting. I did finish the painting out there on the beach, but events unfolded which distracted us from taking the final photo, so here is the finished piece.

Kaloko-Honokohau Park      oil on 8 x 10 inch panel



I am pretty happy about this one. It reminds me of the warmth, the turtles, the beautiful ocean ... and those thoughts are appreciated here in the cold, dark and very windy (lately) beauty of SE Alaska.

Cheers to all - and stay tuned ... more to come in this new year.



No comments: