Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.13.2015

Summertime


Crazy how fast 10 days fly by!

I've been taking down paintings from my June/July show at Coppa Ice Cream and Coffee shop -

30Paintings30Days (Stuff in my Refrigerator)        prints available!    $50/each unframed

- delivering the sold paintings (10 sold!) to the new owners, 
painting on my own, 
painting with Plein Rein 
and working on the triptych. 

I guess that is why time is flying.

The other day my friend, her two little boys and I went on a walk 
and afterward I grabbed my backpack and went out onto the tidal flats and did a painting 
that I scraped all the way off before I came home.  

I worked on it in the studio the next day and it came out like this:

Tidelands      oils on birch panel     6 x 8 inches
Which was mostly what I was striving for out there. I am fairly happy with it.



I will give you more peeks at the triptych in the next day or so!

Happy painting and/or viewing!

And thank you for checking in to this blog!





No comments: