Welcome! This blog began as an assignment in a digital art class. That was in 2008. I decided to keep it going as my art journal. It is fascinating for me to see how a painting develops, so this is where I post my painting progressions and exciting new things I find on creative blogs and websites. I hope you will learn along with me about painting, drawing and all kinds of art.

1.14.2014

Lots o paint version


I dunno, I even like this the way it is in its sepia-toned form.

Look familiar?

I am going to paint Down Channel with MORE PAINT.

Painting something over again, using the painting as the reference is a good exercise.



Also, it is interesting (to me) how the palette looks afer you finish a painting.
This was after Uncle Tim's Bridge painting was finished.



... and I haven't seen it posted on the VPO site yet.


No comments: