Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.15.2014

Down Channel, 8 x 10 - Day 2




Didn't get tons done on this today.
 
 Am at the point where I will have to keep talking to myself and say, "Use more paint!"

For some reason, with all the water and the sky it is hard not to blend blend blend.

I did finish my two 12 x 12's for the Juneau City Museum fundraiser 
- set to open First Friday in February, the 7th.

The theme this year is Black & White. 
I will post those progressions after I enter the paintings in the exhibit.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Forgot to add that my Uncle Tim's Bridge painting is now up on the Virtual Paintout blogsite! Hurray!