Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.14.2013

Peterson Lake painting - Day 1



We hiked to the Peterson Lake cabin on Sunday. Nearly 8 miles round trip. Pretty flat.
It was a beautiful day and I had forgotten 
how gorgeous the creek is as it pours from the lake. It has made
a small little canyon with sweet waterfalls 
and cool rock layers.

It was busy at the lake. People out on the lake in the row boat, 
people sitting at the picnic table at the cabin deck.

Amazingly, a de Havilland Beaver on floats flew in,
dropped off a Juneau family who were staying two nights 
and flew off. (He was there MAYBE 10 minutes!)

I snapped a few photos and hoped one would be a good one for a painting.


 

Thanks for taking a peek as I work along.

No comments: