Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.15.2018

Tulip time!


Spring Fav      oil on canvas panel      7 x 5 inches
This was "finished" a few weeks ago
but it was too dark (still is, probably)
so I added some highlights and it brightened up.
Process below:
my small panel holder

block-in

Mixed some Yellow-Jacket nest paper (yep) with oil paint and smashed it on




It is crocus time here in SE AK, 
but tulip time lots of other places. 
Our front yard is clear of snow - finally!

Leaving again for a trip so no posts again for a bit.
I am going to take my gouache paints 
to mess around with
and little sketch easel 
that my hubby made me.

When next I post it should be about our
Salon Challenge #4!

Thanks for checking in and ... as always,
Happy painting!




No comments: