Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.25.2018

Guitar Player (part 2 - fini)



Hi! I am back after a few weeks off for family visiting;
here are the rest of the progress photos
for this painting.






Wasn't sure what color her hair should be.
Then it came to me.
She's a redhead! - (my source was blond-ish).

Angel       Oil on wood panel   18 x 12 inches



I'm pleased with her hand. Now to find a vintage frame 
that will go with this work.

Thank you for viewing, 
and I wonder how many of you play guitar?
(I do not ... I tried to learn by myself when I
was a teen, but it didn't work.)

Happy Painting!


2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Wow! Your painting is amazing, Teri!! So well done! I'm glad you're going to put a frame on it.
And no, I don't play guitar. Wish I could...

Teri said...

Hi Chris! - glad you checked in here. Do you play any instrument? Wondering how your new place is? Thank you for your kind comments on the painting!