Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.02.2018

Salon Challenge #3 (Part 2)


My three fearless cohorts also turned out some crazy-good
figure paintings with their 2-inch brushes 
and limited palette.


Lorraine   oil on canvas   24 x 24 inches
by Timi Johnson

Hot model with a big brush  
acrylic on canvas   36 x 24 inches
by Patrick Ripp


Reds Reclining
oil on 
gessoed 300# watercolor paper   16 x 12 inches
by Barbara Shepherd
Challenge #3 relative sizes

Our salon group is moving onward with another challenge painting.

For Challenge #4, our parameters are:

1. Paint only your non-dominant hand/arm
2. Landscape
3. Limited Palette - 
    Dioxazine Purple
    Sap Green
    Hansa Yellow Light
    Cad Yellow Medium
    Permanent Carmine


Thank you for following along with our efforts
and stay tuned.

Happy painting!




No comments: