Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.11.2022

"City People" - part 2



City People 3

I liked these people! This is the third painting. They're levitating! 
 12 x 9 oil on Masonite



For an even closer view, I grabbed an 8 x 8
and tried again. Here is my cropped original for the 4th painting.

This couple is so unique! I just love them.



City People 4    oil on canvas    8 x 8 inches


 Well, there you have it. My obsession. I may not be finished with them yet!


Here they are all together, in order of completion. 

City People 1, 2, 3, 4

Thanks so much for reading.

Stay vigilant and safe.

🎨

Here's the link to my website if you have some time to browse. I would like any feedback you care to give me about my site, there is lots more work to be done on it for sure.

Teri's Website

No comments: